CICO Tapecrete P151
TAPECRETE is used for surface treatment, protecting, waterproofing and repairing concrete and masonry. Waterproofing of basements, toilets, terraces, roofs, swimming pools, water towers etc. General concrete repairs. Protection of concrete against corrosion, salt attack etc.
- Combines a tough, flexible, hard-wearing surface with waterproofing.
- Allows trapped vapour to escape thus preventing peeling and blistering.
- Can be applied in uniform thickness to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Develops excellent bond to most building materials.
- Reduces or prevents salt penetration into concrete.
- Is not affected by ultraviolet light or by chemicals ranging from mild acids to strong alkalies.
- Is highly durable in continuous wet condition.
- Is non-flammable and does not give off toxic gases, when exposed to fire.
- Will not rot or corrode.
- Most properties improve with age.
- Is not harmful to the health of workman
CICO NO.1 is used in construction of concrete roofs, bathrooms, sunken areas, swimming pools, basements, retaining walls, exterior plasters, etc.
- Ensures water tightness of concrete against water head.
- Eliminates/reduces dampness from the plastered surface of brick work.
- Protects concrete from weak solution of acids/chemicals.
- Prevents/reduces sweating, efflorescence, saltpeter action and fungal growth on the plaster surface of the brick
- Available with ISI mark as per IS 2645
CICO NO. 2
CICO NO. 2 is an excellent time tested liquid admixture for emergency/immediate repair work. Due to very fast setting property, CICO NO. 2 is used for instant leak plugging and quick fixing of nozzle and also widely used as plugging compound for basements, pipe joints, retaining walls, tunnels and sewage works, where water is pouring under pressure.
- Excellent quality plugging compound - consistent performance.
- High early strength – plugging is completed within 5 minutes
- Simple application – excellent adhesion.
CICO NO. 3
CICO NO. 3 is used in underground basement, tunnels, emergency repair and stop huge ingress of water through structures, such as swimming pool, water treatment plant, reservoir etc. CICO No. 3 is also used for execution of underground waterproofing work which restricts the water ingress for final waterproofing treatment.
It is also used in factory for emergency repair during short duration of shutdown. CICO No. 3 is used for pointing of leaky joints.
- Easy to use versatile concrete additives.
- Very useful product for pre-cast industries.
- Very useful emergency repair in factory.
- Highly useful for stoppage of water ingress through underground structures.
- Very useful for early stripping of shutters.
- Useful for sealing joints in masonry, cracks/joints in tunnels etc.
- For underground waterproofing work CICO No.3 plays a very vital role.
CICO SUPER is extensively used in RCC as well as Plain Cement Concrete intended for water tank, roof deck, basement, lift pit or in a situation where hydro-insulation is a must.
- Is highly effective in reduction of permeability due to hydrostatic head pressure or capillary action or both.
- Segregation and bleeding are substantially reduced due to increased cohesion.
- Increases retention of slump and improves workability due to normal plasticising property.
- Improves surface finish of concrete.
- Very high quality indigenous polymer blend.
CICO SUPER is used for all types of cement concrete in walls & floors, Pre-cast panels, tanks and reservoirs, etc.
- Reduces amount of mixing water.
- Increases plastic workability.
- Allows normal setting and curing.
- Reduces shrinkage.
- Promotes increased density.
- Minimizes capillary water movement.
- Lowers permeability.
- Promotes high strength.
- Waterproofs integrally.